join the KM builders team
At KM BUILDERS, we are always looking for passionate and talented individuals to join our team. From speciality trades, designers, to management members - if you would love to be a part of the transformation of some really incredible homes, we would love to hear from you. Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume today.
- Need a full time professional painter roll, brush and spray.
- Stain interior and exterior
- Must have truck and tools
Tape, Float and Texture
- Need full-time Tape, Float and Texture ( must all essential tools of trade)
- Must be professional, trustworthy and reliable.
- Need a full time trim and frame carpenter (must have tools to include miter, saws, nail guns, brad and trim nailers)
- Must have reliable transportation (preferably a truck as you will need to carry up to an 8' ladder and other necessary equipment)
- Able to climb up to 40' ladder
- Vacation time available after one year of employment
- Company assisted health and medical insurance available
Cabinet Specialist / Interior Designer
- Technical skills proficiency:
- Space planning -Using 20/20 Design Software Taking accurate field measurements
- All other technical skills that an experienced kitchen designer should possess
- Product knowledge:
- Understanding the differences between the kitchen and bathroom industry’s major cabinetry lines
- Having knowledge of kitchen and bathroom industry related products, (i.e. appliances, plumbing fixtures, hardware, hard surfaces)
- Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Consult with customers on Kitchen Design including Cabinetry Selection and Technical Application in the showroom and in their homes.
- Generate change orders and selection sheets.
- Work effectively with manufacturing and others to accurately place and monitor orders.
- Maintain client relations.
- Assist customers with after sale customer service issues and requests.
- Desired Skills and Experience
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience in Kitchen & Bath design.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and follow-through skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail to maintain a high level of accuracy.
- Ability to communicate professionally with staff and customers in a courteous, tactful and concise manner.
- Be a creative and competent kitchen designer.
- High level of Customer Service & People Skills..
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Identifying clients’ personality & needs in order to close profitable sales with happy clients
- Managing clients expectations during & after order processing & installation
- Order processing: -Generating detailed notes & installation notes for installer
- Placing accurate cabinetry & related product orders
- Following up & reviewing order acknowledgements to ensure product arrival coordinates with installation schedule Design staff development:
- Assisting in the development of company design & sales training manual Software experience:
- 20/20 Design Software, Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word and Excel
- Job Description:
- Supervise all on-site construction activities of assigned project from start to finish.
- Direct on-site safety program.
- Effectively and efficiently manage completion of all punch lists.
- Manage crews and ensure cleanliness.
- Ensure all roofing work performed is of highest quality.
- Attend Pre-Construction meetings and job-site meetings with General Contractors and Owners.
- Manage and maintain construction schedule to ensure project completed on time and under budget.
- Resolve project issues and problems as they arise.
- Coordinate all subcontractors and vendors including deliveries, waste management.
- Largest award winning residential remodeling company in San Antonio and growing.
- !!Winner of several prestigious awards for several years in a row!!
- Monday thru Friday work week with no weekends
- Excellent Salary negotiable but will depend on experience